Our Christmas Shopping Tradition at Pleasant Prairie is that after shopping Phase I of the mall we head over to "Apple Holler" for a relaxing lunch. At Apple Holler we continue our "Christmas Spirit" while we re-energize with appetizers and a great lunch fare. Our server, Tammy made us feel comfortable and made our luncheon experience enjoyable. Christmas shopping and "Apple Holler" go hand-in-hand for our family tradition. FRANCYNE from Chicago, IL
You're Invited to Apple Holler's...
Ice Cream Extravaganza
Dec.6-8 & 13-15
Gift Certificate Sale!
Red Barn Dinner Theatre Presents:
THE NEW HOLIDAY DINNER THEATRE SHOW IS...
November 30 – December 22, 2013
Sounds of the Season from the
Small Screen that made the Holidays Magical!
AND THE CHILDRENS CHRISTMAS PROGRAM IS...
- Holiday musical show "Mrs. Claus and the Littlest Reindeer"
- Fresh, home-made, holiday cookie
- Surprise holiday activity
- Special appearance from Santa Claus
- Holiday display and a ride on the Candy Cane Express
- Visit with a Real Live Reindeer
- An opportunity to have a picture taken with Santa, the reindeer and Mrs. Claus, so BRING YOUR CAMERA!
The Apple Holler family looks forward to meeting you and your family and friends as you mosey on over and let us help you...
“Pick Your Own Memories!"